Save on travel and time, while increasing productivity
Further business benefits include:
- Significantly reduce costs and minimise carbon footprints by reducing the need for business travel and commuting to business premises
- Work with dispersed colleagues or teams as if they are in the same room
- Achieve a seamless, smooth integration into your existing IT investments
- Boost efficiency and reduce training expenses with easy click-to-conference and drag-and-drop operations
- Save time, avoid voicemail tag, and facilitate ad hoc conferencing with a presence capability
- Simplify administration with a standardised platform and unified operation
Phone conferences can instantly connect internal and external participants. With no IT supervision or assistance, end-users can create conferences “on the fly”, turning a one-on-one call into a conference simply by clicking the names of additional colleagues.
Phone meetings scheduled in Outlook or the ShoreTel conference portal automatically generate invitations including dial-in information and web links for web conferencing .
When the meeting time arrives, internal users can access the call by pressing the “conference” button on their ShoreTel phone or by joining the conference via ShoreTel client; their Call Handling Mode will automatically reflect “In a Meeting.” External customers, partners and remote employees join by calling the conference number and enter an access code.
ShoreTel’s Web conferencing is a full featured we conferencing solution offering:
- Zero install for participants
- Zero install for hosts using ShoreTel Communicator
- Application and desktop sharing
- Application and desktop sharing recording/playback
- Shared and Private file library
- File transfer
- Conference Chat
- Support for Microsoft PowerPoint and any Flash documents
- iPhone/iPad App, with one-click access to the ShoreTel conferences