Significantly reduce IT support costs by arming your users with just one password to access all of their business applications.
One of the best ways to achieving a Windows-based, Single Sign-on environment is via IBM’s Enterprise Identity Mapping (EIM). Planning for and implementing this solution will open the door to many options to help you quickly and easily attain Single Sign-on for your workforce.
Implementing a Single Sign-on solution will help you to:
- Reduce helpdesk workload for password resets
- Improve security
- Increase user productivity
- Reduce software licensing costs
We can help you plan for and implement EIM and understand all your options for then implementing a Single Sign-on environment. It takes only a few days to take a huge workload off you and your support desk and there are no associated software costs for EIM.
Typex are internationally recognised as experts on Single Sign-on. Our Technical Director, John Taylor, speaks regularly on the subject and has been the author of two IBM Redbooks:
- Windows-based Single Sign-on and the EIM Framework on the IBM eServer iSeries Server
- Implementation and Practical Use of LDAP on the IBM eServer iSeries Server